Nowadays, many tasks and assignments are taken over by teams. The quality of cooperation is therefore of great importance. Consequently, the aim is to continually improve the quality either by establishing a constant process in the learning of the organization or promoting a constructive approach to conflicts. We provide you with the solutions.
- We clarify the actual status with the superior and agree on the concrete steps.
- Actual analysis:
- We analyze the situation using interviews and or questionnaires.
- In a workshop, we reflect on the analysis of the situation, and in conjunction with the team, work on identifying the problems. At the end of the workshop concrete interventions will be outlined.
- This is followed by the implementation phase, during which the team implements the agreed measures in everyday life.
- Follow-up workshop:
- In a follow-up workshop, we review the current status with the team and, if necessary, take further action.
We support you, as a supervisor, throughout the entire process. There are evaluations after each step in which we give feedback and recommendations to assist self-reflection.